April 7, 2004

This has week has been what I expected it to be: Hell Week!! two tests, two java projects, and regular homework are pileing up. So today, I said, "to hell with it" and took the day off. It was very much needed. I recommend it for everyone, once in a while. It started out with a visit to the "Upside down thumbtack" by the mountain. Then chatting for about 2 to 3 hours with the brother about the physics of casting a fireball spell and also trying to explain the physical aspects of creating "X-men" type humans on a molecular level. It made for one hell-of-a comic book geek conversation.
Later in the evening, I gave Kat the beating of her life...twice. (gloating)HA HA HA!!!!! (/gloating)
I think the only appropriate way to close this Hell week (when everything is done hopefully) is to watch the new movie Hell Boy (crying)Hotter, I need you on this one! Where are you ?!?(/crying).
And it's Easter weekend. Time to eat as much pastel peanut M&Ms as possible. But the best is getting pastel peanut M&Ms AFTER Easter, because then, they are all discounted.
But before this time of discounted candy and movies, much hell to pay.

No comments: