May 19, 2004

This email was sent to me from a friend. I thought I put it on the blog than send it out, just to see what happens.

1. What time is it? 10:19 am

2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Jay-Adams Rory Johnson

3. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? The last b-day cake I had was probably when I was 20. One of my comps. baked a cake, was happy about his accomplishment, swung the cake around as he brought it into the room, then dropped it on the floor. I spent the next 15 minutes trying to get carmel chocolate out of the carpet and trying to convince him that 'it was the thought that counts'. Then like 20yr. old guys would do, we still at the 'good' parts of the cake.

4. Pets: Magnus (my Vampire sock monkey) and Murphy (the stuffed monkey my sister got me when she was in D.C. and the one I made Steve hug one night).

5. Eye color: dark brown

6. Hometown: Ghetto-ville aka Fruitland, NM

7. Town you live in: Mormon-ville aka Provoland, UT

8. Favorite foods: Dead and cooked with some A1 sauce.

9. Ever been to Africa? Toto has taken me to Africa.

10. Been toilet papering? yes

11. Love someone so much it made you cry? Not yet, but if you count soccer as a 'someone' then Many times.

12. Mayo or Mustard? Mayo.

13. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon Bits (not the cheap nitrate imitation stuff either)

14. Favorite day of the week? my days off

15. Favorite restaurant: I'm torn between Tucanos and Red Lantern.

16. Favorite flower? The fire flower from Super Mario Bros.

18. Favorite sport to watch? If you don't know this one by now, you don't know me at all...

19. Favorite carbonated drink? Dr. Pepper, Strawberry lemonade, Root Beer, and Cherry Pepsi (all equal)

20. Favorite adult beverage? A Large or Biggie Sized Dr.Pepper, Strawberry Lemonade, Root Beer, or Cherry Pepsi.

21. Favorite ice cream flavor? Anything from the Sherbet cartel.

22. Disney or Warner Bros.? Warner Bros. because they kicked off the stupid 'AOL' thing from their title. Anyone who dropkicks 'AOL' is good in my book.

23. Favorite fast food restaurant? Panda Express.

24. What color is your bedroom carpet? Villa Green.

25. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. I got a 70 on the written part and the driving part was short and I didn't even have to parallel park.

26. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? the MSN team, trying to get me to buy more storage space for me email.

27. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? either Circuit City or Best Buy

28. What do you do most often when you are bored? Surf the 'Net, read my Vampire Chronicles, sleep, Watch Buffy, eat, listen to music.

29. Most annoying thing people do? ...or don't do, people don't know how to drive!!

30. Who will respond to this email the quickest? Unknown.

31. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?

32. Favorite TV shows? Simpsons, Who's line is it Anyway, South Park, Cosby Show, Buffy, and Soccer Games.

33. Last person(s) you went out to dinner/lunch? Emily, Leah, Kat, and the Ritz.

34. Ford or Chevy? I'm a Chevy man.

35. What are you listening to right now? When I started this: Motion City Soundtrack's 'I am the Movie' CD, now: Nightwish's 'Angels Fall First' CD.

Where the Heck is 36 and 37? Oh well. They must have been inappropriate or something.

38. Time you finished this email? 11:39 am

No comments: