October 6, 2004

Some things that I'm looking forward to:
1) the Dresden Dolls concert on November 9th. Tickets were only a dollar with my X96 Freeloader card. So far I have eSpencer roped in to seeing it.
2) As a birthday gift to myself, I'm going to go to the Metallica/Godsmack concert on November 22nd. I need to see Metallica in concert before they decide to not tour anymore.
3) Halloween !!!! Vampires, black nails, haunted houses, and monster movies galore!!! What more could a kid ask for ?!?
4) Thanksgiving Break !!! I generally try to avoid going back to NM around this time of year but I think there might be in the works another Johnson family road trip. No homemade turkey for us, we are hitting the road.

Some things I'm not looking forward to:
1) Homework (but that's a given).
2) All the reading that I have to catch up on in all of my classes... did I mention the homework that comes along with that?!?
3) The snow and slush that accompany the holiday season. Although some of you might be looking forward to the ski season, I have a feeling that all this slush and ice will play a bad part on my knee. I'm sure it will hurt more with the bitter cold.
4) All the bad holiday movies that are going to come out soon. I'm having withdrawls from the Harry Potter/LOTR run from the past few years.
5) And finally, the queen mother of bad things that comes with the approaching holiday season....Finals. BOO !!!!

No comments: