December 3, 2005

Nightwish boot Frontwoman

Tarja's Response.

What sad news !!! I always thought I would be able to see Nightwish tour the US. The only time I am aware that they came to the US as last year, in some small club in NY. I wished I was there. Now, I guess I'll have to wait till they get a new frontwoman who's voice is comparable to Tarja's. Her voice will be missed. Sad.

I would put this break along the same lines as when I heard that Testament parted in the mid-90s. That wasn't a good week. But it's not as bad as when Metallica noticable changed their musical style (and their hair).

I just hope Nightwish doesn't change as much as Iron Maiden did when Bruce Dickenson (Yes, the Bruce Dickenson) left to pursue his solo career.

He came back to Maiden, but it's not been the same.

No comments: