March 25, 2006

Boy, oh, Boy. Talk about March Madness There's been much activity the past couple weeks, and there's more to come. Homework...catching up with late homework...projects and presentations due...etc,etc,etc.

But rather than talk about school, all I have to say is: MY BRACKET IS SCREWED OVER !!! My only hope is UConn.

One of my brackets had Syracuse win the whole tournament. Mainly, I just wanted to see McNamara carry his team all the way. That was wishful thinking, but it would have been cool to see.

My other bracket has UConn winning. That's my only saving bracket. Other than that, its been a pretty exciting tourny.

Cinderella George Mason making the Elite 8. UCLA vs. Gonzaga. LSU beating Duke. Talk about unexpectedness. What would be awesome to see is UCLA back in the Finals. Last time I was rooting for the Bruins was when Bailey was playing for them.

Right now, UCLA is beating Memphis. Time to put more money on UConn.

No comments: