October 31, 2006

Where have all the good candy bars gone ?


I have a bone to pick with Mars Inc. We all know and love them for the fine assortment of chocolates and candy bars that they produce for all to enjoy (-Kat, we also very much love Kara's chocolate, especially the mint truffels). Ever since I was a wee lit'le soccer player until now, I still get a craving for a Snickers bar washed down with water before a soccer game. (Kinda the craving I still have for orange slices and water. Oh, the taste of soccer treats).

But for the past couple of years, they have stopped selling my much beloved Mars bars. Seriously, this was THE best candy bar of all time !! No other candy bar in the WORLD can even come close to a good Mars bar. But for some reason, unbeknownest to me, they stopped selling Mars bars in the United States. I have not found a reason for this MAJOR oversight. The only way to get a Mars bar is to order them from the UK. If you want an almond-less version of the Mars bar, then you can get them from Canada.

Returning to my point, why the stoppage of sales of Mars bars?!? Why?!? WHY?!? WHY?!?

I'm just a kid who wants a good ol' fashion Mars bar. Is that too much to ask ?!?

No comments: