December 29, 2008

Tagged


(at least one version of being tagged)

8 Shows I watch:
1) Attack of the Show
2) Simpsons
3) Family Guy
4) Futurama
5) South Park
6) Heroes
7) Girls Next Door
8) Star Trek: TNG

8 things I did yesterday:
1) Bought 7 movies
2) Watched V:the mini series
3) Watched Stand By Me
4) Helped purchase chicken
5) Had Tithing settlement
6) Slept
7) Got M&Ms thrown at me whilst I slept
8) Made $24,000,000

8 places I like to eat:
1) In-n-Out Burger
2) RA
3) Outback
4) Steph & Lisa's
5) Del Taco
6) Harkins Theaters
7) Heart Attack Grill (pending)
8) Alice Cooper's Town (pending)

8 things I am looking forward to:
1) Make level 50 on myspace Mafia Wars
2) Moving in with Derek
3) Getting an iTouch/PSP
4) Turning 29...again
5) Getting my laundry done
6) Sleep
7) Eating at Alice Cooper's Town
8) Eating at Heart Attack Grill

8 things on my wish list:
1) a new car (sorry Jane)
2) a MacBook Pro (thank goodness for my employee discount)
3) an iTouch or PSP
4) Billy Mays off tv FOREVER
5) also that dumb Glade commercial mom off tv too (OMG, they SUCK !!!!)
6) my ACL back
7) a Blu-Ray player
8) find my heiress wife

8 people I tag: (do i even know 8 people???)
1) Marc
2) eSpencer
3) Janna
4) Micaela Ray
5) Lisa
6) Crystal
7) President-elect Obama
8) Bender Bending Rodríguez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$24 million in one day, I think you are taking me to Alice Coopers.