May 9, 2003

This past week has been crazy to say the least. Running here and there, still moving stuff around, cleaning house. It's been good though. This morning I interviewed with the San Juan Regional Medical Center for an Equipment Tech position. The lady said she was impressed and I hope to get a call sometime monday or tuesday. The thing that caught her eye with my application was that I put Missionary- 2 years church service on the form. Turns out that her son served in Iowa also. We talked about that for a bit. That's the first time that's happened to me, getting a favorable job interview based on missionary service (or something like that). Well, I have to go put in a new kitchen faucet and clean somemore. Hope to get some stuff done today.
This whole home improvement stuff is taxing on the energy reserves, I don't know how Tim Allen can handle it. Maybe I should have him come out for a few days and give me some pointers. We'll grunt and talk tools and fixtures all day. The typical male dream, i guess. I hope he likes pizza, cause that's what we are going to have. And then later on, while eating pizza, we'll watch Ninja Turtles. It will be great. My sister can play DDR with Jonathan Taylor Thomas. It will be great.

No comments: