September 7, 2003

In gospel essentials today, we talked of the talents that we were given in the time before this life. I was paired with someone who has become familar a few of my habits and tendencies. While in the midst of discussing, I found that I have a talent for, and I quote, "Sinful Behavior". I found this rather interesting\intriguing\hilarious. I do have to admit a bit of irreverance is rather enjoyable, but I don't think that merits 'a talent for sinful behavior'. Maybe I was curious as a child, slightly mischievious in adolescents, and perhaps high school and college held some rambunctious days, but I think it's all good. I mean, when you think about it, if everyone followed all the rules ALL the time, then we might end up with something that resembles a world like in the movie 'Demolition Man'...boring, dry, and full of radio stations that played only vintage commercials, like the Oscar Meyer weiner song. Variety is the spice of life.

No comments: