February 17, 2005

If it's too loud....tough!!!!

Whenever I do anything on a computer, I always listen to music. Whether it be programming, writing papers, or just surfing, I always have tunes. But as I sit here in the SWKT computer lab, working on an assignment for my calling, I was apporoached by one of the lab girls and told to turn my music down. Now, either I have it loud enough for the front desk to hear it (which is about 40 paces away and slightly cool) or someone around me can't tell me themselves that I should turn down my music. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with turning down anything I'm listening to when I'm asked. But when any type of 'authority' figure has to be involved THE FIRST TIME, then that's just annoying and hilarious at the same time. If the offended party just leaned over and politely asked me to turn it down, no problem. But when the effort is made to get off their computer, walk over to the desk, complain, and then get someone else to do your dirty work, that's just weak. To that I say "Tough". Now I'm going to have it loud just for spite.

No comments: