February 11, 2005

Ok, so this ast week has been quite a doozy. Last tuesday night, I had a soccer game. Within the first 10 minutes of the game I bruised my right inky. It was swollen a lot. It also hurt alot. The day after the game, it really really hurt. I had to go the whole day and not be able to use my right inky. Heck, I ve had to go the whole week without using my right inky. All the ty ing that I ve had to do, my Java rograms, a ers, and emails have had to go without (the u sidedown d and commas and question marks) because my right inky controls all that. Hitting the enter key has involved using my right ring finger. I can t even hit the blasted a ostro he. At least I can still use the eriod.

But tonight, I have another game. ho efully I don t hurt anymore fingers or toes or inkies, for that matter.

No comments: