March 4, 2005

Like A Little Lost Puppy. . .

A couple nights ago, I was in Apt. 69, hanging out after a long day. When I got there, there was the Ritz, Emmy, Kat, Anne-Marie, and Nama. I joined the group and proceeded to do what I do best. . .burn stuff. I found a lighter and started to light all the candles, cause fire is fun and everyone knows that fire will keep me quite for a long time. Once all the candles were lit, I was looking around for other things to light. Kat was rolling her eyes but made no attempt to stop me (cause she knows she would lose). This was to my advantage. With all the candles lit, the only feasible thing left to light within arms-reach was Emmy's big Gulp full of Coke. She was working on the laptop, so I INNOCENTLY reached over and took her drink from the table next to her and placed the Coke in front of me. So imaging this, me sitting there QUIETLY, minding my own business, not bothering anyone, and Em realizes that her Coke is gone, VIOLENTLY turns to me, and then, In Her 'Mom Voice', SHOUTS out "WE DON'T BURN COKE !!!!"

Imagine my surprise that she would say something like that. How RUDE !!! She made me feel all timid, like a little puppy that's shivering in a cold dark alley waiting for someone to take me home. WHY would she do something like that ?!?! What about MY NEEDS ?!?!

So I had to return the Coke and go back to trying to burn nail polish remover.

No comments: