April 5, 2005

About a month ago, I was flipping through the radio stations in my room and I stopped on a Neil Diamond song. My roommate Charles was there and we started to listen. We couldn't hear some of the words though, they were sorta run together. This morning, I heard the same song and I flashed back to when Charles and I first heard this Neil Diamond song. Because we couldn't hear some of the words in the chorus we determined that name of the song was 'Reverend in Blue Jeans'. We also determined that was an awesome name for a song. After further analysis of the song, I've come to find that the real name of the song is 'Forever in Blue Jeans'. It's still a cool song, I think it would have been better if Neil Diamond actually sang about a Reverend who wears blue jeans.
The only Reverend that I've seen wear jeans was the bad guy in the 7th Season of Buffy, only he wore black jeans.

No comments: