April 25, 2005

For the first time in I don't know how many years, I finally have my own room !!! Not even in NM do I have my own room, I usually sleep on the couch in the living room because "my room" is used as a storage. But now, at least for the summer, I have my OWN room. It's a pretty monumentous occasion for me. I think I like it.

I got rid of the extra bed because I just don't need it. I kept one dresser because that all I need. And now I have all this space in which I can romp at my leisure. I have more room that I know what to do with in my closet area, and I have tons of wall space for posters and pictures and such. It's awesome. I never thought that happiness would be a room all to ones self.

Additionallly, Wixom and I are sharing an apartment. This is good because I can keep my apartment clean easier with only 2 people here rather than when 4 people are here. Plus, we can do as many satellite installs as we want together and it will only take about half the time.

Soon, the ward soccer team will be in place and games will start shortly, which is always good for the summer time. 11 on 11, full field soccer is the best. I don't know how strong of a team there will be this summer but I'm glad I can get enough people together to play. It's going to be an exciting summer.

On top of it all, with school (I'm taking one IT class), work, and the Exec. Sec. calling, it looks to be a very busy summer. As long as I can play soccer, I'm happy.
No torn ACL's this year for me.

No comments: