June 14, 2003

I FOUND HER !!!!! After all my years of searching and keeping my eyes open...I finally found her. She looks exactly how I imagined she would look. I think I have dreamed of this for the longest time. She works at San Juan Regional Medical Center, the night shift. I just happened to run into her while casually ordering a grilled cheese at 11pm. Who ??you might ask...Adam Sandler's very ellusive lunchlady. The one that he sings about in the very famous "Lunchlady Land". I finally found her. She is alive and still grilling up some of the gourmet dishes that we have all come to know and love. I even know her name...it's Marge. What a treat!!! I can die happy now knowing that I have found one of the world's most mysterious celebrities. Who would have thought that the LunchLady would land a job in my home town. I wonder if she will sign my tape of "Their All Going to Laugh at You". That would sell on eBay for Millions!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: