June 7, 2003

My relatives stole my shampoo !!!!...and they left me with half a bottle of their crappy shampoo. Grrr !!!!!! On top of everything else that they've taken from us, they couldn't resist my shampoo. I'm mean, I figure that when they started taking our tools and silverware and dishes and stuff like that, I figured it was all just a mistake. But now they've gone too far, they crossed the line, the "DMZ" if you will. They took my hair care products and I know they've been using my toothpaste too. What is the world coming to when you can't even let your relatives use your shower. Let's face it, when ,in good faith, you let your aunt and uncle and their family use your shower (because they don't have running water yet), you would at the very least expect them to not take your shampoo. Is that so much to ask ??? I know the economy is still recovering from a recession and unemployment has reciently hit an all time high, but that is no reason to start taking hair care products. The Dow is above 9000 points, for crying out loud !!! What does a kid have to do now a days in order to ensure the safety of his own personal bottle of Finesse. Do I need to build yet another fence around that too ??? There are too many fences as it is !!!!! GRRRRR!!!!! I realize all I want in life is to have a nice shower with warm water and my own bottle of shampoo, unstolen and undefiled. Everything else may go to hell in a hand basket, but when it comes right down to it, a stress free shower is really all the matters...well, that and an uninterrupted viewing of your favorite TV show.

No comments: