December 4, 2003

bIrThDaY fUn
(A poorly written sitcom that will never make it to the big screen)

(time morning: scene my bedroom)
6am - [camera: close up] sleeping
7am - [camera: corner shot] still sleeping
8am - [camera: top view] more sleeping
8:55 am-[camera: close up] *wake* *blink blink blink* -check the clock- ......'OH CRAP!!! I'm suppose to play racketball @ 9' (Throw on some clothes, make the morning fro' somewhat decent for BYU)
(Exit scene)

(scene: BYU Racketball courts)
9 - 11 am- (two BYU college students trying their best to play racketball. Arms flail to hit a tiny blue ball that travels faster than the speed of sound) (talking) (laughing)
[camera: door shot - pan out]
(exit)

(time: noon)
12 - 4 pm- [camera: shot of couch] (enter Jay and Jimmy)
jimmy: Is there a game on ?
Jay: I don't know.
jimmy: Only one way to find out. (turn on computer that is used as a TV)
jay: i'm glad its vacation.
[camera: pan out from living room]
(exit)

(time: evening)
4pm-[camera: view of livingroom] (jimmy and jay are still watching TV) (enter SteveBob)
steve: Jay !! I"m going to kill you!! but not today cause it's your birthday.
Jay: oh, ok. Cool !
(exit Jay and Steve)

[onLocation: Media Play]
4:15pm- [camera: Parking lot]
Jay: I need a new CD. All mine are kinda old.
Steve: ok.
(enter MediaPlay)[camera: backshot as characters walk through doors] (playMusic: 'Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy')
(Extras: Dancing through the aisles) (Steve dances Riverdance, Jay dances Hip hop)
(Jay: purchases Brand New CD)
(exit)

[onLocation: Circuit City]
4:45pm-[camera: Parking Lot]
Steve: I need a TV.
Jay: ok. Let's steal one.
Steve: ok. We need to look for a good one.
Jay: Let's see what they have here.
Steve: I like Santa.
Jay: Yes Steve, I know you do, try not to break anything while we are here.
Steve: Can I sit on santa's lap when it's my turn ???
Jay: umm...santa's not in here.
Steve: (cries)
Jay: don't cry. There are a lot of Santa's in San Francisco. It's like Santa-land, and you live there.
Steve: yay !!!!!!!
(enter Circuit City)
(exit scene)

(onLocation: the Old Spagetti Factory lobby)
6pm- (enter Steve and Jay: backlit with white light. Pause in door way for dramatic effect) (Jay walks to desk)
Jay: I have a some people coming. It's my birthday.
Cute Girl: Awesome!!! I love birthdays !! Will you marry me ?!?
Jay: um...that's ok, but thanks anyway. I just need a table.
Cute Girl: oh, umm...ok. Just tell me when everyone gets here....but you can marry me whenever you want to. The offer is on the table.
Jay: Cool.
(Jay walks to seat)
Steve: That girl was cute. Did she ask you to marry her?!?
Jay: yeah, but I couldn't. I have to get a DDR machine first.
Steve: Yes, that's important to have before you get married. Cause if you don't get one before you are married, then you will probably never get one.
Jay: it's true.
Steve: I hope it we don't have to wait here long, I'm pretty hungery....and you know what happens when Steve the Magnificent gets hungery.
Jay: uh huh.
Steve: People DIE !!!!!!
Jay: i hate when that happens.

(enter Em and Ann-Marie)
Em: Hi
Ann-Marie: Yo !!
Jay and Steve: WHAAAZZZUUUPPPP ?!?!?!
Jay: we are still waiting for Hotter to show up.
Em: cool.
Steve: I like Santa !!!
Em: Yes you do!! He's good and good for you.
Steve: I like it when I sit on his lap and he tells me I've been a good boy.
(Jay and Em look at each other, each raises one eyebrow)
(enter Hotter and crew)
Hotter: Hi guys !!
Steve: Yay !!! now we can eat. I'm hungery.
Jay: (backhands Steve) STEVE !! where are your manners?!? you are suppose to say 'Hi' first.
Steve: oh, sorry, I keep forgetting......Hi ! I"m hungery. Now can we eat ?!?
Jay: Yes steve. now we can eat.
[camera: fade out]

[camera: fade in: Table shot]
Hotter: I brought Chrissy and my nieces.
Chrissy: Hi!
Jay: Hi. It's been a while since I last saw you. How are you doing?
Chrissy: i'm good.
Cloie: Can I have butter ?!?
Hotter: yes you can. just wait a bit.
Jay: well, let's order some food before Steve kills someone.
Steve: I want food.
Hotter: Calm down steve. You will get it.
Steve: Yay !!!
(enter waitress)
[camera: pan out]
[camera: outside restaurant, Shot of window- inside the waitress takes the orders, people laughing, snow falls--pan out]
[camera: arial view of restaurant- fade to arial view of mall- pan out to view of provo]
[fade to black]
[roll credits]

No comments: