January 21, 2004

I met her last semester....the One. The One whom I would marry and live happily ever after. The One to who I could tell anything or do anything with. The One who is smart, cute, patient, helpful, creative, etc.... The One who is Dapper in both dress and speech. The One that would help me become a fine, upstanding member of the community in which I live. The One who would put up with my shenanigans, roll her eyes, let out an amused laugh, and then say something like, "Oh, Jay." The One who, on many, many occasions, has helped me with my homework when I was at a loss. This One I met in the Math Lab, of all places. She was the one who I would hope would come over when I had a question. She would point out the error and correct it with ease. She was the one who I would hope would win the 'TA of the week' every week. She, who is the embodiment of all that is cool. I thought my search was over, for I had found her.

But, alas, she is already married. (crying) Why !?! Why couldn't I have met her eariler ?!? Why couldn't I have taken Calculus eariler ?!? Why couldn't I have been the one to marry her !?! Why, oh, why ?!?!?!?!? (/crying)

Now I can only see her in the Math Lab and in my CS class. All I am now is a single loser who has a crush on a married girl. I'm forced to continue my search in the lone and dreary world. At least I have DDR and my soccer ball.

No comments: