January 28, 2004

To those of you who knew me the last couple of semesters, you know that I didn't eat because of homework and school and other stuff. Well, it's happened again. I find myself either the computer lab, the physics lab, or the math lab (that's a lot of labs). While my mind is having a banquet with all sorts of yummy delights, my stomach is not getting hardly anything except for a bowl of great tasting Special K w/ Red Berries in the morning. But different than last time, I've replaced my frozen pizzas with peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. Outside of this, there's not much that gets to my stomach. I am playing soccer again, which I'm happy to say. But I've not been as frequent to the DDR machine, which I don't like.
And I LOST MY PHYSICS BOOK !!!!!!!!!! This I'm not enthused about. If anyone has any information that will lead to the reuniting of me and my Physics book, please call the local authorities or call me. All information will be kept confidential and there may be a reward for it's safe return. If there be any guilty parties involved in the missing of my Physics book, they will be severly beaten, bound, gagged, and forced to watch Pauly Shore movies, mainly BioDome, until they are on the verge of schizophrenia or indigestion. So if you took my Physics book, you're in big trouble!!!!

So there is my semester in a nutshell thus far. As for the summer, that remains to be seen.

Have a good week!!!

No comments: