February 2, 2004

I almost got embarassed today...almost.

Today began pretty normal: My one bowl of cereal..nail paint..you know, normal. Math class came and went. Then CS class. Now usually when the teacher leactures, it gets really really monotonous. Today was no different. So what is one to do in such a situation...sleep, of course. So I was drifting off in to neverland, not fighting it too hard. I was in the back of the room so I wasn't distracting anyone. Well, you know that felling when you are semi-consious and you feel like you are falling...maybe your hand falls off the desk or something. Well, that happened to me and as a reflex, I woke suddenly and jerked rather notice-ablely. Good thing I was in the back and the lights were dimmed. As I gained my composure, I know I startled at least the 2 girls that were sitting behind me (one was the married Math tutor). But I talked to her when class started and she knows that everyone falls asleep in that class, so she and the other girl chuckled and went about their business. I laughed at myself and then went back to sleep.

Moral of the Story: Get the new Incubus Album "A Crow Left of the Murder" on Feb. 3. It will be worth the investment.

No comments: