February 17, 2004


Not a Wasted Weekend

Stats:
Movies: 2 - Barbershop 2 and Big Fish, both excellent.
Buffy the Vampire episodes: 17- A few more episodes and I have the entire 3rd Season. In the midst of my watching, I got my roommate hooked. Good ol' roommate bonding. Plus, I think I might be able to play the theme song from memory for the rest of my life.
psudo-Elimidates: 1, there was one Me and 6 them. Luckily I didn't have or want to elimiate anyone. Just a grand time spent in SLC. I think that continued to solidify my position as 'one of the girls'...again. I still haven't decided if that was a good or a bad thing yet.
General Authority bios: 3. In a continued effort to catch up with my Rel 333 class reading I got from M. Russel Ballard to Richard G. Scott. Plus some info on the Seventy. Good stuff.
Nails painted: 10. It's good to be back in the groove.
Pizzas: 1. Should be the staple when watching Buffy episodes.
Kisses: well, Zero, but the amout of Buffy episodes made up for it.
Dr. Peppers drank: 8- 12oz. cans. I need to refill my stash.
Miles ran: Zero. Again, Buffy episode made up for it.
Pork Chops cooked: 6. One of the best sunday meals I've had in a long time.
Hair cuts: 1. Pending.

As you can see, I've had a rather productive weekend. As one of my annoying Zone Leaders would say, "The numbers don't lie". I guess in this instance, they don't. I had a great weekend. I hope you did too.

No comments: