May 31, 2005

Memorial day weekend. It was relaxing. There wasn't anyway I was going to work on my IT210 project because the Crabtree building was closed, so I did the next best thing. . .I played . . .a lot. DDR, Legend of Zelda, Movies, Hanging out, Softball, it was all part of the Memorial Day weekend. The only real repercussion to the weekend was a sore left arm from playing Softball. I haven't played any type of organized ball (Soft or Hard) since I was in Little League, when I was 12 years old. I remember it being more terrifying back then. I sort of consider it a blessing that I got hit by the baseball so many times because that forced me to give up on little league and try out soccer. It was a choice I will never regret.

So this was a great holiday weekend. I need more like them.

No comments: