July 11, 2003

NOW I believe that anything is possible. This morning while I was making my regular rounds at work, I happen to catch on T.V. an episode of the A-Team. I paused for a moment to reflect on the greatness of this rogue team of Marines crusin around in a black van offering their services to those in need. Well, in the midst of this refreshing pause I saw that as a guest appearance they had the Culture Club!!! Boy George, in all his glory, was onstage singing while the A-team was out doing what they do best. The next 5 minutes were filled with cuts between the A-team and Boy George. Bewildered, I vacated the room, left to question the creditabiliy of this once outstanding TV program. I wonder who the one was to suggest that the Culture Club appear.....was it Capt. "Howlin' Mad" Murdock?!?!.....was it Lt. Templton "Face" Peck?!?! Hmm....I'm leaning more toward latter than the former.

No comments: