July 8, 2003

I saw a C-Section today...it was cool. Ever since I was a kid, I've liked watching surgeries and such. I think all my years of watching Hack & Slash movies has prepared me for a life in the Med. field.
It was cool to see how the doctor and nurses knew what to do and everyone had their job that they fulfilled with precision. No mistakes, no screw-ups. Just a routine C-Section. I hope to see more in the O.R. as well.
The other night, my sister and I were watching the Health channel and they were showing Plastic Surgeries and Liposuctions. Why does this stuff intrest?!? I don't know. Maybe I'm destined to create all the cool medical equipment that we see on Star Trek. I would make bank. AND when I name the equipment, I would give them all awesome names like "Super Sonic Neuroscanner with Non-slip grip" or the "Holographic Hydra-hema-transducer" or the "UltraSuction Lazer-guided Fluid extractor with built-in Pez dispenser". Yeah..... I think I'll start with the Pez dispenser......

No comments: