October 6, 2005

This morning I skipped my CS 235 class and went back to the SHC to get my knee checked out. Well, I was in and out. The little suture string was wrapped around something in my knee, I don't remember what the doc called it. But it's all good. It doesn't need to go back in, so I'm safe.

Well, I had all this time left over till my next class, so I went up to the Orem Distribution center. When I got there, I found out that they didn't open till 10 am. It was only 8:30a. So now, what to do ?!? Lot's of time to spare. What is a boy to do ?!?

Hmmm...

Well, somewhere in my brain, I remembered that someone told me that the Starbucks sold Hot Chocolate. I've never been to Starbucks, so I decided to try it out. I drove to the University mall and went to Starbucks. Let me just say: I Love the smell of Coffee. I walked into what I though was one of the best smells IN THE WORLD: Fresh Brewed Coffee. It was most excellent. My dad use to drink coffee, when I was a kid, so I think that's where I aquired that love for the coffee aroma.

I could have stayed in there all day. But I had to go cause I was hungry. I ordered my Grande Hot Chocolate and left.

What else could I do with all this time I had ???

Well, that same place in my brain remembered that Burger King had a new breakfast sandwich: the Meat-normous sandwich. So I went to Burger King to try it out.

Now my morning was complete. Starbucks Hot Chocolate and Burger King Meat-normous sandwich. Could life get any better? I submit that I cannot!

No comments: