June 21, 2005

This morning, I woke up at 6:30 am. Pretty early, eh?? But not when you work at 6 am. I slept in. This is the first time I've ever come in to work late that I can remember. I can think of 3 reasons why I was late:

1) With the villa under renovations, it's been mass hysteria. With people moving, I've been trying to compile a list that I can give to the bishop and the presidencies that they can use for HT and VT purposes. That's required visiting all the apartments and getting accurate information. Between when we sent around an info sheet on sunday and monday, there were already a few changes. Also, helping people move their stuff could have contributed to sleeping in today.

2) I'm trying to get to sleep earlier, around 9:30 at the latest. But I remember the phone ringing about 12:30 and I answered but I don't remember if there was a response. I just remember being half-asleep and answering the phone. Also, my brother is in town. He's been camping out on my floor. . .and he snores. . .loud. I was awake for about 2 hours thinking I should sleep in the living room but I had my fan on and the AC was on too and it was really cool where I was so I stayed. I blame my brother for being late. I made him drive me to work.

3) Bryce, Chad, Kat, and I played extreme hopscotch last night. We timed ourselves, covered an eye and jumped on 1 leg, and at one point we covered both eyes. I couldn't believe how tiring that was, coupled with the insane heat that's been here. This might have caused me to sleep in late.

Good thing my workplace is super relaxed. I think today, even the crew chief was late. Now I'm just tired and need to find something to keep me occupied. Blogging helps.

No comments: